Sunday, July 31, 2005

Uncommonly delighful!

Okay, maybe I've lived my life in a bubble. Maybe I don't get out as much as one would expect. And maybe I'm the last guy on Earth that's ever heard of this site. But if not, if you're just experiencing it now for the first time as I recently did, I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Big lead-in right? It is, after all, just an online catalog site. But would that have been as interesting to read? Check out the site, you'll be better for it. And if anyone wants to spring for one of those red vintage restored phones for me, e-mail me for the shipping address. ;) As always, click on the images for instant site access!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! You live in a bubble! How could you have gone this long without hearing about Uncommon Goods?! They have some fun stuff! Great for holiday shopping! Please tell me you've heard of other fun stores, like fredflare.com, raindogsonline.com and cb2.com! :-p