Monday, September 05, 2005

“Design” Inspiration

I've recently launched a new blogsite. “Design” Inspiration in a nutshell is going to be designer and illustrator focused. I'm going to be interviewing talented designers and illustrators, posting links of their recent work and to their respective websites. The idea, is to introduce the reader to new talent and seasoned veterans alike. Get a look inside their heads and see what makes them tick. It will also, hopefully, serve as a new venue for design inspiration, as the title so aptly implies.

Check out the first installment, a great interview with designer Keith Bowman. I think you'll enjoy it. I've got a list of designers and illustrators already lined up to contribute, it will be alot of fun to see what becomes of this.

If you're a designer or illustrator and would be interested in contributing, please visit the site and contact me at the e-mail address provided.

Hope you enjoy, and be sure to let me know what you think. Click on the link below to be directed to the new site.

“Design” Inspiration

No comments: