Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Blog Launch: SUGAR FROSTED GOODNESS!

I've recently been made aware of a number of blog sites which feature a group of illustrators who come together in one place to post examples of their work on a regular basis.

Here's an example: DYJCMAP?

I was so impressed with the idea, that I decided to develop a blog of my own in this vein. The result is a wonderful new weblog with the awe inspiring title: Sugar Frosted Goodness! Actually, the title just kinda came to me as I was hashing out the idea, I wanted to come up with something completely random, yet at the same time, leave a pleasant taste in the viewers mouth. (Insert groan here!)

Visit the site by clicking here: Sugar Frosted Goodness!

As of this writing there are 14 contributors including myself, with 4 more who've requested to be added as members, but who haven't yet clicked on the blogger invite button. This is exciting to me as the site is at this time just a week old. Not bad at all! Check out the site, there are some extremely talented illustrators taking part, and a plethora of inspiring design and illustrator-centric links to review as well. I think you'll be impressed.

No comments: