Sunday, December 31, 2006

Mediabistro Picks Banner Submission For UnBeige Site

UnBeige, a site dedicated to design and all things design-related from the people at mediabistro.com has chosen, for the second time this year, a banner design I'd submitted to their regular 'design our logo' feature.

UnBeige is a site I frequent fairly regularly. As I said, this is the second time one of my banner submissions has been chosen to grace the site. It's the second time I've submitted anything, so... two for two. ;) This time around, I just wanted to convey a cold, icy, wintery feel. And I wanted it to look cool. Let me know what you think.

Here is the current banner submission...



And here is the former banner submission...



Click on the banners to see them at full size.



UnBeige

Mediabistro

No comments: