Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hey, that's one of mine!!!










I was absentmindedly browsing through my friend Cat's Designer's Who Blog site early this morning when I came across a post there entitled Logo Design Trends 2007. Of course that piqued my interest, I clicked on the link and was enjoying the article, written by the people at the LogoOrange Design Group, when lo and behold I came to the fifth design trend listed '3-D Puffies' and was surprised to find one of my own logos (Tacos El Caminante) displayed there as an example of said trend. Needless to say it caught me a bit off guard, but I am none the less honored by its inclusion.

Here is a link to the page, check it out for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff - Nice work! And congrats on the mention in the Logo Design Trends 2007 article.