Thursday, February 15, 2007

RECENTLY SEEN: JOSH COCHRAN




































Hey all! I've decided to add a new feature to SFG called Recently Seen. Recently Seen is where I'll post examples of work by SFG members seen or found outside of the SFG site.

For example, while thumbing through my latest issue of HOW magazine today I came across some work I recognized instantly. Having been doing this for a while now, I've become quite familiar with the style and work of a large number of the SFG regulars.

Josh Cochran is a long time contributor to the site, and while he doesn't make it over as much as I would like, he does pop his head in from time to time to share some of his awesome work with us.

This piece is on page 80 of the April 2007 issue of HOW magazine. Check it out!

And, if you come across the work of one of your SFG compatriots out there in the (gasp) real world, let me know or send it to me and I'll feature it here.

Thanks!

Jeff

I interviewed Josh back in January of 2006 for Design Inspiration. Check it out here.

No comments: