Wednesday, November 09, 2005

SUPERMAN RETURNS SITE LAUNCH TODAY



http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/index.html

So, I'm admittedly a big Superman fan. See previous entry. I'm looking forward to the movie as much as can be expected. I mean, I'm excited for a new entry into the Superman celluloid mythos. I have reservations however because of the liberties taken by the director and producers in the storyline. Needless to say, I'd have been much happier with a completely new retelling of the origin story, than an attempt to cash in on the popularity of the previous series of films and the renewed interest in all things related to Christopher Reeves. Don't get me wrong, I love the first two movies from the previous series, I saw them as an impressionable pre-teen and believed in my heart that a man could fly. I just feel that the new movie would have been better served in a completely new retelling, taking advantage of the leaps and bounds that special effects have taken in the last few years. Mr. Singer should have taken a cue from director Christopher Nolan. I mean, come on, Lois Lane has a child??? Do not get me started!

Movie Countdown Clock: Click Here!

On another note, for anything and everything Superman, check out this site, some good stuff there.

No comments: